RE: Post Holiday Reality

Subject: RE: Post Holiday Reality
From: "Le Vie, DonaldX S" <donaldx -dot- s -dot- le -dot- vie -at- intel -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 11:31:15 -0800

One company I worked used phrases for responding to people who couldn't
locate specific information that was CLEARLY labeled in the accompanying
product literature (yes, user testing indicated that the information was
clearly and plainly labeled):

1. Not in manual, request our data sheets (or, as used in the company,
NIMRODS)
2. Not included, make request of Direct Sales (as used in the company,
NIMRODS)

Donn Le Vie

Sponsored by an
anonymous satisfied subscriber since 1994.