RE: Post-holiday reality: They don't need our stinkin' manuals??

Subject: RE: Post-holiday reality: They don't need our stinkin' manuals??
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 13:58:28 -0500

1) Oftentimes, people learn more completely if they figure it out for
themselves. Certainly, with gifts, there is usually no need to get up and
running right away. After tripping over the new gift and stumbling through
the features, a later reading of any manual might yield insights lost by a
newbie who first thumbs through the book having no actual experience with
the equipment that is documented.

2) My wife used the book that came with her Olympus 35mm camera as a
tutorial and performed the steps as she read them.

Cheers,

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

Sponsored by an
anonymous satisfied subscriber since 1994.