web design 2001

Subject: web design 2001
From: "Moscrip, Dianne" <Dmoscrip -at- wcb -dot- bc -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 10:55:43 -0800

I have received a flyer on the Web Design 2001 presented by Thunder Lizard
Productions. It is in Atlanta, Georgia this year. Has anyone attended a
Thunder Lizard Productions conference? If yes, what did you think about the
information presented and available as handouts? Are any of these
conferences ever held in the Vancouver, BC area? Or, even the Northwest
United States?

> Dianne Moscrip
> Web Editor, Communications Services WCB
> Tel: 604 279-7572, local 3646
> Fax: 604 279-7696
> E-mail: dmoscrip -at- wcb -dot- bc -dot- ca

Sponsored by an
anonymous satisfied subscriber since 1994.