Proposal writing software?

Subject: Proposal writing software?
From: "Keith Cronin" <kcronin -at- DALEEN -dot- COM>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 06:21:10 -0800

I see from the enthusiastic response to the messages posted by Herman
Holtz that it IS considered okay to discuss proposal writing on this list,
so here goes....

Have any of you used any software tools specifically geared to proposal
writing and/or RFP responses?

I've looked at demo software from Pragmatech (http://www.pragmatech.com),
and have talked to one of their sales reps (who seemed pretty savvy). Due
to the large quantity of RFPs I handle, I'm interested in investigating
tools that can assist me, as long as I don't relinquish too much control,
and can remain flexible enough to respond to the nuances that exist in
each RFP.

Any feedback? Thanks in advance!

-Keith Cronin