frame book to .pdf

Subject: frame book to .pdf
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 15:27:54 -0600

someone offered me help awhile ago, but i have since misplaced that kind
woman's name, therefore i query the list again. forgive the l.c. typing
as i broke my wrist doing a triple axle 2 weeks ago. yes, 20 years have
passed and i still thot i was a hot shot skater. my age and excess
weight have gotten the best of me :)

my dilemma, a large 18 chapter frame book that acrobat 4.0 takes and
creates separate chapters of. uh oh, i cannot send this! i looked in the
online help and our archives and i can't seem to find what i'm looking
for---1 .pdf in its entirety, not 18 separate .pdf's

can some .pdf guru help me?

muchos gracias

--
Michele