Explaining what you do ...

Subject: Explaining what you do ...
From: "Bailie, Rahel" <r_bailie -at- trillium -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 12:29:18 -0800

In light of all the discussion about explaining what you do to an "average"
person, it seems appropriate that the STC has started a plain language
contest that challenges writers to do exactly that. I'm not sure of the
details yet or where details will be posted, but I'm sure the word will get
out soon.

Rahel Bailie