Win2000 looks messed up

Subject: Win2000 looks messed up
From: "McIntosh, Cathleen" <Cathleen -dot- McIntosh -at- vistacpg -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 14:20:39 -0600

Maybe another of you helpful people can assist me today. I've just delivered
a Win2000 help system to a customer whose OS is WinNT. They are running the
help on a Citrix WinFrame box, and the help looks funky. By that I mean the
entire table of contents appears to collapse so that just the first book
appears in the left pane. And the right pane in which the topic exists
seems to be underneath the left pane and extend from the left edge all the
way to the right. The top "pane" (menu area) is funkified as well.

The regular old WinHelp 4 worked fine. Is this perhaps a Citrix issue? I've
not encountered this before and am clueless. Thank you if you can help me. I
can send a screenshot if necessary.

Cathleen McIntosh
cathleen -dot- mcintosh -at- vistacpg -dot- com