Another example how docs can make the product

Subject: Another example how docs can make the product
From: "David Berg" <dberg -at- dmpnet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 12:26:15 -0600

I just skimmed through a short review of personal firewall software
available for free download, and it contains the following statement:

"Again, ZoneAlarm takes the points. We think it's better documented for the
average user, and we're concerned about Sygate's failure to include working
Internet links in its documentation."

The statement above is at the end of the second page of the review.

The full review is available at:
http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/deathmatch/firewalls/

Another good example of how good documentation can help make or break a
product.

David Berg