Writing Concepts for Single Sourcing/Online Help

Subject: Writing Concepts for Single Sourcing/Online Help
From: "Lisa Kemp" <lnk -at- ONTARIO -dot- COM>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 07:03:31 -0800

What are in a challenging situation. We are writing for single sourcing
for the first time as we are also writing for onlie help for the first
time for a new highly user-configurable product. So, we are examining how
to write our concepts. Before, our concepts very procedural, and now we
need to write more about what the concept is and how it is useful to the
user. Do you have guidelines you can share about how to write a GOOD
concept for online help and single sourcing? Are there good resources out
there for this? We have not found much information that deal specifically
with the paradigm shift from writing for print to writing for single
sourcing and online help.

Thanks!