List Lurkers

Subject: List Lurkers
From: bdavis -at- acucorp -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 15:46:10 -0800

A couple of days ago Arlen Walker posed a question:
"I wonder, *do* lurkers make this list valuable?"

We lurkers are part of the audience for all you frequent posters. Doesn't
that have value?

I get the digest and find that most questions are answered and most
threads have grown "threadbare" by the time I read them. But I do READ
them. I enjoy some of the dialogs, learn new things, and participate when
I feel I have something to add. If everyone posted regularly, the
discussions might be dynamic and fascinating, but the volume of mail would
be overwhelming.
I'm happy to spend most of my time in the audience.

Another lurker's 2 cents...

Bettina Davis
Acucorp, Inc.
San Diego, CA