Re: What, Me Think? (was RE: clarification needed)

Subject: Re: What, Me Think? (was RE: clarification needed)
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 13:59:24 -0600

Several years back we did a bus tour in Scotland. The 4th of July found a bunch
of us US citizens in a bank in Edinburgh cashing traveler's checks. There is
was, the 4th of July, and we were in an OPEN bank. Talk about feeling weird! We
did manage to refrain from singing The Star Spangled Banner; decided it might
not be a good idea.

And now, since this posting is TOTALLY off topic, I'll leave quietly.

Jo Byrd