hcw.hlp

Subject: hcw.hlp
From: "Cayenne Woods" <cwoods -at- purplevoice -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 10:57:32 +0000

I'd like to find a printable version of the ms help compiler help file. I can't
seem to open it in forehelp, as there's no hpj file, and can't find a document
on microsoft's site.

I know I can print from .hlp, but find a document with one paragraph per page
not helpful

any help appreciated
Cayenne

This communication contains information which is confidential
and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s). Please note that any distribution, copying
or use of this communication, or the information in it, is strictly
please notify us by email or by telephone (+44 20 8848 6644)
and then delete the email and any copies of it.

This communication is from Purple Voice Ltd., whose principal
office is at Dawley Road, Hayes, Middlesex, England.

checked for the presence of computer viruses.