RE: editing guidelines

Subject: RE: editing guidelines
From: Sanjay Srikonda <SSrikonda -at- invlink -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 11:12:21 -0500

Editing to me seems a lot more time consuming than does the actual writing.
I've worn both hats and well, I've found the editing to be a much more
exacting task. I'd almost say it really depends on the level of the editing
being done. After all, I'd spend less time editing for grammar and style
and usage than I would to verify the business object layer of such and such
a module that would be the crux of a new release.

I think editing should be weighted as equally as writing. But, maybe that's
IMHO.

sanjay