Andrew's Challenge Accepted (Correction).

Subject: Andrew's Challenge Accepted (Correction).
From: Dan Emory <danemory -at- primenet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 18:56:03 -0800

In an earlier post, I stated that I was going to send the PDF file
to the CISSP-certified individual for his review. After reading the
copyright notice, I have instead directed that person to
retrieve the document himself from the BlackIce website.

The copyright restrictions will also probably foreclose the
possibility of posting the annotated PDF file to the

Instead, I will consolidate my comments and those
of the CISSP person in some other form, and
submit them in some way that will avoid copyright
infringement.
| Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
Voice/Fax: 949-722-8971 E-Mail: danemory -at- primenet -dot- com
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646
majordomo -at- omsys -dot- com with "subscribe framers" (no quotes) in the body.