RE: Everything active on a dropdown menu bar

Subject: RE: Everything active on a dropdown menu bar
From: Dannette Thompson <dthomps -at- foundationsoft -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 16:15:20 -0500

Re: Taking screen shots of dropdown menus with inactive options.

I'm not positive this will work, but it's worth a try. If you use SnagIt,
there's a feature that will allow you to choose one color in a shot and
replace it with another. You simply point to the color on the screen that
you want to replace and SnagIt will fill in its RGB equivalent. Then you can
replace it with black. I've used it to take DOS screen shots on a black
background and make the background white.

Hope that helps!

Dannette