SnagIt Tech Support

Subject: SnagIt Tech Support
From: Susan Heathfield <s -dot- heathfield -at- tsc -dot- techsmith -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:36:10 -0500

<Piece of cake! (Don't you just hate when people say that?* <g>) In SnagIt,
open the Input menu, and select Properties. * Doing it is a piece of cake; finding out how to do so took a bit more effort....>

Dear List Members,

Thank you for all of your kind comments about SnagIt over the past few days. For Herm Holtz and others with questions, TechSmith has added another helpful feature to the Website. In addition to the tech support that was always available to you, we now have a Forum in which you can check frequently asked questions, ask questions, and obtain support in using all the features of our programs SnagIt and Camtasia (video screen capture).

http://www.techsmith.com/techsupp/default.asp

Please check it out. I think you'll find it most useful.

Regards, Susan
New Article: Take Those Numeric Ratings and...
http://humanresources.about.com/library/weekly/aa112500a.htm
Tools for trainers, consultants, writers, developers (SnagIt and Camtasia)
http://www.techsmith.com

Susan M. Heathfield
s -dot- heathfield -at- tsc -dot- techsmith -dot- com