RE: So this is why...!

Subject: RE: So this is why...!
From: Roy Jacobsen <rjacobse -at- GreatPlains -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 11:26:05 -0600

Dan,
I think you're overstating Andrew's position here (although he *does* tend
to wax a bit polemical in attacking process/tool advocates and promoting a
"just wade in there and write it" approach.)

Why does this keep turning into an "either/or" discussion? Isn't it obvious
that success depends on good writers using good tools and processes? What is
so hard about this people?

Roy M. Jacobsen
Senior Editor
Great Plains
1701 38th Street Southwest
Fargo, ND 58103
USA

"Getting back down counts too." -- Sir Edmund Hillary (on climbing Mt.
Everest)

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230