UK Style Guides

Subject: UK Style Guides
From: Grace Fielder <gfielder -at- typemaker -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 13:35:36 +0000

Note: All available archives and resources have been checked for the
information requested.

I am planning to write a Style Guide and much of the advice I have seen on
the subject suggests basing the guide of an existing one i.e. Chicago Manual
of Style and Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical Publications. However,
both of these are written for American English whereas my target audience
will be British English.
Can anyone suggest a UK equivalent to these Style Guides?
TIA
Grace

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230