OT-Technical Communicators in Nevada

Subject: OT-Technical Communicators in Nevada
From: Jeana Hines <Jeana -dot- Hines -at- mikohn -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 11:38:32 -0800

Please respond to this email (if it applies to you) off the list and
directly to me.

Is anyone on this list an STC member in Nevada and interested in being
included in our chapter communications (newsletters, information on our
chapter activities, online meetings, etc.)?

The Southern Nevada STC chapter is in the process of changing names, to
simply the Nevada STC chapter, since it is the only chapter in the state. We
want our chapter resources available to all technical communicators in
Nevada.

Thank you,

Jeana Hines
Membership Manager, Nevada STC chapter