RE: Page Layout Program

Subject: RE: Page Layout Program
From: Richard Smith <rsmith -at- rapidlogic -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 12:13:13 -0800

Scott wrote:
> You will really want to look into upgrading to Windows 2000, I would
> personally recommend Macintosh, but you IT department would probably have
kittens
> at the thought.

A word of caution though. There are still support issues still being hashed
out re Win2k. I use it at home and like a bunch, but our VPN software
(cisco) won't run on Win2k. Also, there is real spotty USB support for win2k
from peripheral manufacturers. So first make sure the APPS and devices you
run regularly work on Win2k.

I totally agree on the Mac thing. Seems like every Adobe program runs way
better on a Mac.

Richard Smith

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230