RE: tech writer bookshelf

Subject: RE: tech writer bookshelf
From: Chris Musser <ChrisM -at- webridge -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 11:18:32 -0800

My name is Chris and I'm a bibliomane. My TW shelf contents:

Standards for Online Communications (Hackos & Stevens)
Managing Your Documentation Projects (Hackos)
Starting a Documentation Group (Hartman)
Building Enhanced HTML Help with DHTML & CSS (Klein)
The Essentials of User Interface Design (my hero, Alan Cooper)
The Inmates Are Running the Asylum (Not really about TW, but may help you
understand why your job is so hard sometimes. Also by Cooper.)
Color for the Electronic Age (White)
Graphic Design for the Electronic Age (White)
Science & Technical Writing (Rubens)
Read Me First (Sun)
MS Manual of Style
Dictionary of Computer & Internet Terms (Downing, et al)
Fowler's Modern English
Webster's Collegiate
Chicago Manual of Style

Chris Musser