Congratulations, John!

Subject: Congratulations, John!
From: "andreea Rotaru" <andreear -at- vcubed -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:39:13 -0500

John said: ...my manager at my current contract was a lurker on the list
and had contacted me BECAUSE of my approach on this list.

BTW...I'm still there, been renewed several times and everything
seems to be fine (BTW...my sig says I'm looking for a repolacement
contract...that's MY wishes.)
----
Well, John, we are really happy for you. I don't know how nasty you really
are, but arrogance suits you very well.
;)
Andreea Rotaru
Technical Writer
V3 Semiconductor
(416) 497-8884 ext. 311
www.vcubed.com
"Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough" said Emily
Dickinson

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230