Re: Creating maps

Subject: Re: Creating maps
From: ekandl -at- unitechsys -dot- com (Erick Kandl)
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 14:59:24 -0600

Try www.mapquest.com for door to door directions. Yahoo maps and the
Rand McNally website are very helpful too. If you are actually trying
to produce your own map, Visio is a good program to use.

-Erick
ekandl -at- unitechsys -dot- com

*****
Author: "Peter Shea (USF)"

I am trying to create directions from where my building is located to another
location across town.

Does anyone have any suggestions on ways to go about doing this?

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230