Techwr-1 polls

Subject: Techwr-1 polls
From: mike w <techmail_mike -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 09:16:04 -0800 (PST)

I took part in my first poll today on the TECHWR-1
site. I also went back and enjoyed reading some of
the other poll results.

I was glad to see that I'm not the only one who gained
most of my skills through actual OTJ experience. I've
been doing tech writing since the early 90s, back
before there was even a name for what I was doing, and
when such a job was still relatively unknown. There
weren't a lot of courses or actual tech writing
programs. For me, it was a lot of trial and error.

http://calendar.yahoo.com/

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230