Moving graphics in PDF files

Subject: Moving graphics in PDF files
From: "Smith, Allyson" <as210028 -at- exchange -dot- SanDiegoCA -dot- NCR -dot- COM>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 14:17:42 -0500

Hi List,

I need to move a flowchart graphic within a .pdf document using Acrobat 4.0.
The graphic is too far to the right, and I want to reposition it to the left
just a skosh. To me, it seems like it should be a simple cut and paste
operation, but I haven't been able to find instructions in either Acrobat
online help and Adobe's website. Can any of you help me?

Thanking you in advance,

Allyson Smith
Senior Technical Writer
NCR