Re: Need help with a research project

Subject: Re: Need help with a research project
From: "Dan Roberts" <droberts63 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 20:28:38 -0500

>I don't think a request for data falls into the category of asking for
>free services, nor do I think it is a request that we do the work for
>the requester.
i think you're right .... it sounded like a 'networking' thing to me....
networking is still ok, isnt it? one of those skills we advocate, right? should
he have bribed his SMEs (us, possibly, in this case) with brownies and such?

sheesh, people, lighten up on the newbies. Yall didnt spring, Athena-like, from
the head of Zeus, did ya?

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230