RE: localized.....

Subject: RE: localized.....
From: Maggie Secara <MSecara -at- bizbuyer -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 12:53:24 -0800

I think John's point was that there's no guaranteeing what the reader's
language is. Is an American working in France, for example, guaranteed to
get the agreement (or whatever it was) in his own native language, or will
it be in the localized version available where he's working. I guess you
don't want to say the language is *the reader's*, whatever adjective you
use, but the language of the country, or perhaps of the software version, or
something else that doesn't require magic.

There's nothing wrong with "native language" if it's the right thing at the
right place.

Maggie Secara

The Technical Writer
BizBuyer.com