localized.....

Subject: localized.....
From: mike w <techmail_mike -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 12:02:09 -0800 (PST)

Please consider the following:

Before the order is finalized, the employee will
be required to read and agree to the terms
and conditions of the program. These terms are
explained in the employee?s localized language.

MOS tells me that I should avoid the term "localized,"
but I'm not sure what other term I can use in this
situation.

Advice anyone?

TIA,
mike w.