RE: Referral fees

Subject: RE: Referral fees
From: "Don Sargent" <dsargent -at- webmethods -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 10:50:06 -0500

Here at webMethods, the typical referral bonus for a senior anything
(writer, developer, whatever) is $5000. You are also entered into a drawing
for a Porsche Boxster.

However, those rewards pale in comparison to the career and personal rewards
that can be had by the people actually being hired! I'd be more than happy
to tell interested folks more about us. Email me or see our past TECHWR-L

Eric will probably bill me for that. But hey, when you feel the joy, you
just gotta sing! :)

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230