RE: Question for you

Subject: RE: Question for you
From: Jean Cooper <Jean -dot- Cooper -at- twtelecom -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 09:42:13 -0700

Thank you all your your replies to my stupid question! I thought I was
sending that email to Eric Ray, not the whole techwr-l list.

I do understand the difference between "Reply" and "Reply to All." I guess I
was just under the mistaken impression that all emails were supposed to go
through a one-person filter (Eric Ray) before being sent to the whole list.
So I thought hitting the "reply to all" would kind of break those rules and
bypass the personal filter.

But I guess there isn't any kind of filter and we're all just supposed to
use our own good judgment to know what's appropriate to send to everybody
and what's not.

Sorry to clog your email with my confusion!

Jean

I have posted a question to techwr-l, but I wanted to check with you on how
to correctly respond to a question posted to techwr-l. Do I just click on
"reply to all," write my answer, and then send it? Or do I need to send my
response to you and then you post it?

Thanks.

Jean
^