RE: CTS

Subject: RE: CTS
From: Sue Clark <Sue_Clark -at- Allegis -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 11:47:02 -0800

I use a Kinesis contoured keyboard. It's more expensive than many, but I
really like the fact that it works to keep my wrists straight. That alone
has really made a difference. Second, it puts some of the often-used keys on
the thumb rather than the pinkie.

I've been using the kinesis for over five years. Yes, it looks odd, but it's
a standard layout. I had little trouble adjusting.

Their website, if you want to check it out, is www.kinesis-ergo.com. (And
no, I don't work for them.)

best regards,

--Sue