Re: Graphics PDFs

Subject: Re: Graphics PDFs
From: "Henry Vandelinde" <HenryV -at- milltronics -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 08:36:34 -0500

Hi all,

We are making all of our graphics available in PDF format for everyone on our intranet to use for reference.

We want to include a tag warning on every PDF as we generate it to include the warning that the drawing is to be used for reference purposes only.

As my Desktop Publisher is gone, and my Adobe experience is limited, can anyone in the collective TECHWHR-L wisdom enlighten me.

Thanks,

Henry

Henry Vandelinde, Ph.D.
Technical Publications Team Leader
Siemens Milltronics
(705) 740-7643

TECH*COMM 2000 Conference, Help Technology Conference, and more
http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230