ForeHelp or RoboHelp Links to External Files

Subject: ForeHelp or RoboHelp Links to External Files
From: <joan -dot- baptist -at- us -dot- pwcglobal -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 11:02:44 -0500

I am a new user of ForeHelp and I am trying to create a jump to a Lotus Notes
database that resides on a network server. According to the ForeHelp support
desk, the ExecFile macro should accomplish this. However, despite confirming my
path with the network administrator and my syntax with ForeHelp support, I
continue to get a "file not found" error message. I have successfully opened a
Notes database that resides on my hard drive with this macro from a link in my
help project.

Is there anyone out there who has done this and, if so, is there any
advise/suggestions you can give me? Any sample you can provide? I am up against
a nasty deadline (of course, what tech writer isn't?).

I have posted this with RoboHelp in the subject line also. My assumption is that
RoboHelp would use the same WinHelp macro. Perhaps there if there isn't a
ForeHelp user out there with this experience, there may be a RoboHelp user.

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any