RE: And finally, the sign-off is...

Subject: RE: And finally, the sign-off is...
From: Sanjay Srikonda <SSrikonda -at- invlink -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 10:02:29 -0500

A few questions:

If you agreed that you'd be the editor and reformatter why is she rewriting
it to the original state, isn't that what you agreed upon?

I'd suggest a nice conversation with her and say we agreed on this
methodology and work flow but you seem unwilling to follow through.

It's unfortunate that it's come back and forth like this but if you let this
go like this it will reflect you as well as her and is that what you'd like
people to see?

as you put it, "badly constructed sentences, inconsistent use of language,
strings of nouns all in a row, use of "it" referring back to godknowswhat...
(Well, I didn't go into all that detail, I just said that it was an
informationally-inadequate way of indicating what is wrong with my edits.)"

you don't have time to teach her how to draft an appropriate sentence and
I'd suggest that you either talk to her or your manager before agreeing to
send this out.

But, that's my .02.

sanjay