horror stories

Subject: horror stories
From: m w <tech_mw -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 08:31:10 -0700 (PDT)

Amen to that, Sonja. Since that incident, I write
down almost everything I do on a daily report sheet.
If there is a question as to my progress on a project,
I just pull up my list of activites....

CYA, indeed....too bad that hard work and character
rarely get it done in the tech business....you have to
look over your shoulder all the time....

http://im.yahoo.com/