RE: The OTHER Test

Subject: RE: The OTHER Test
From: Barry Kieffer <bkieffer -at- ims -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 14:11:06 -0700 (PDT)

* Credit Checks?

Maybe we should demand a credit check and verification FROM the company looking
to hire us.

I read in Mondays Wall Street Journal that more and more dot-coms are dumping
employees without severance or any benefits after they run the business into the
ground.

* Motor Vehicle Checks?

Why does a company need to know what my driving record is?