RE: accuracy in packaging

Subject: RE: accuracy in packaging
From: Sanjay Srikonda <SSrikonda -at- invlink -dot- com>
To: 'Emru Townsend' <etownsen -at- Softimage -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 13:39:51 -0400

um, has anyone read a container (box) of toothpicks and the instructions
"Insert flat end in mouth and use"

I'm very glad they pointed this out to me, until I chose to read the
instructions I kept sticking the things into my eye, now well, the mystery
is all cleared up.

Of course, nothing gets to me more than "New and Improved" which always
leads me to the question was the previous version "Old and Crappy"?