accuracy in packaging

Subject: accuracy in packaging
From: "Mandy Wells" <mwells -at- valadeo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 12:48:04 -0400

I gave one of our Graphic Guys a bin of unsalted peanuts and he just came
back to point out the ingredients list "Peanuts, Vegetable Oil. May contain
traces of peanuts." Can't say they didn't warn you.

Graphic Guy is going to be giggling about that fine example of technical
writing for days.

Peanuttily,
Mandy