Knowledge/Document Management Tool

Subject: Knowledge/Document Management Tool
From: "Sherri Seigler" <sseigler -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 15:43:26 GMT

OK guys, again I enlist your help. I need to do a proposal for a document management system (currently using Visual Source Safe) and I need to know from all your eminent powers some names of companies I can go look at. We only have about 200-250 docs that need to be managed, one to two people who will be editing/revising and I need something that will view PDF, Excel and Word docs. Oh and it needs to be able to publish to our intranet. There will be about 250 seats needed with viewing capabilities. Anybody know of a great system that will handle these minimum capabilities.
TIA
Sherri Seigler
Mannatech, Inc.