RE: Portfolie... was Re: Am I experienced?

Subject: RE: Portfolie... was Re: Am I experienced?
From: "Tracy Boyington" <tracy_boyington -at- okcareertech -dot- org>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 08:29:32 -0500

Heck, everything I write is *sold* to the public. :-)

Tracy Boyington tracy_boyington -at- okcareertech -dot- org
Oklahoma Department of Career & Technology Education
Stillwater, OK http://www.okvotech.org/cimc

>>> "Rock, Megan" <Megan -dot- Rock -at- fanucrobotics -dot- com> 10/17/00 08:14AM >>>
I'm curious how all of you get copies of things you've worked on in order to
put them in your portfolio. Didn't you sign a "non-disclosure" agreement
when you hired in? Isn't the stuff you work on considered proprietary and
confidential? Do you ask your corporate lawyer and your manager whether
you
can make a copy of something in order to add it to your porfolio, or do you
just pocket the copies without asking?