Reporting to Enginrg. vs. to Marketing (woops)

Subject: Reporting to Enginrg. vs. to Marketing (woops)
From: Mariposa BY <mariposa625 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Mariposa BY <mariposa625 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 17:30:33 -0700 (PDT)

Woops (I don't know how that happened)

As I was saying: I just searched the archives to see
if there were
posts as to if tech writers generally report to
engineering or if they tend to be lumped in with
marketing. I found 3 posts.

I wondered (needed more info) and am curious - Do
tech writers usually report to engineering and
marketing to marketing? Or are they usually in the
same department?

Thanks

Anna

=====
When written in Chinese, the word 'crisis'
is composed of two characters ~
one represents danger...
and the other represents opportunity.

~ John F. Kennedy ~