RE: Am I experienced?

Subject: RE: Am I experienced?
From: Sanjay Srikonda <SSrikonda -at- invlink -dot- com>
To: 'Andrew Plato' <intrepid_es -at- yahoo -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 16:33:27 -0400

Oh, gosh, how I beg to differ with Andrew here. I just went through a saga
of being offered "big bucks" for doing a Senior TW's job. I turned the
offer down in the end but that was more for my lack of faith in the offering
company rather than the money being offered, but yes, "big bucks" can be
made in the TW field. Andrew's advice (gasp) however is very sound and very
sane.

As for the term itself, would "big bucks" in Idaho be the same in NYC?

IMHO, and my .02

sanjay