RE: Dreamweaver feedback

Subject: RE: Dreamweaver feedback
From: Sue Krol <s -dot- krol -at- xpedite -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 11:05:30 -0400

Deborah Snavely, thanks for the helpful Dreamweaver feedback. Please clear this up: are you saying you built the project in InterHelp in order to create the TOC and index? Then you simply replaced your HTML and CSS files (since they were mucked with by ForeHelp) before releasing the help with, I assume, your Web app? This suggests that none of the tags added by ForeHelp were needed for the TOC or index to work--could that be correct?

PS - You signed-off with "YMMV;" -- Your Mileage May Vary?