Anybody know about InfoProducer Conference & Expo?

Subject: Anybody know about InfoProducer Conference & Expo?
From: David Castro <thetechwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 17:01:21 -0700 (PDT)

My coworker is trying to convince management to send us to Orlando in December
to the InfoProducer 2000 Conference & Expo. From my brief view of the web site,
and from what my coworker gleaned, it seems like a pretty good mix of stuff. If
anyone has any information about it, or has attended one in the past, I'd love
to hear from you.

-David Castro
thetechwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com

http://mail.yahoo.com/