RE: Free CuCat Device uses Barcodes to launch web sites

Subject: RE: Free CuCat Device uses Barcodes to launch web sites
From: Sanjay Srikonda <SSrikonda -at- invlink -dot- com>
To: 'Barry Kieffer' <bkieffer -at- ims -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 17:46:30 -0400

Barry,

Be first to market with this and I think you've got a winner. Otherwise,
you could at least have a good idea of what users do and do not find useful
in help. Imagine if we could design help about those topics that users just
DO NOT understand? We could do away with those topics and appendices, etc.,
that users find completely a waste of time and never even use.

Having said this, I'm off to a user meeting where I'm told I have to create
custom help for this one client since they're our biggest moneymaker. Gee,
can anyone say version control?