RE: cuecat device

Subject: RE: cuecat device
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 13:53:33 -0400

Where has have you all been for the last ten years? Between credit
card/debit card magnetic stripes, frequent buyer and discount cards, and bar
coding at the retail level, hackers groups everywhere, phone cards and
various other technologies, "they" already have all this information about
you. The only thing new about cuecat is that it can track your web usage
patterns and predict your buying habits and interests as a result.

Same story next verse.

MTC

Connie Giordano