RE: Authorware

Subject: RE: Authorware
From: Tara English-Sweeney <tesweeney -at- novadigm -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 08:52:44 -0400

Sorry Bonita. Looks like I replied [accidentally] only to Dannette and
didn't include the entire list. Here's some information:

I'm not sure if Robert Milton is still teaching. However, if you can get
into a course with him - you will be in great shape!

Although I haven't been trained by them, I would bet another great course is
given by the MediaShoppe - http://www.mshoppe.com/training/index.html. Dan
Clinger is great and they've been around for years. I don't know the other
trainer - Jennie - at all).

Or, search the AWARE archives for other recommendations. If you can't find
anything, post the question to the list. For subscription information see
the Macromedia web site or go to
http://www.dazzletech.com/scripts/aware/lnkmenu.cfm (another great company
owned by a super-duper AW pro).

Let me know if I can be of any more help.

Tara