RoboHelp MVP

Subject: RoboHelp MVP
From: Ken Bowes <KBowes -at- dacg -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 07:30:03 -0500

I was just checking the latest RoboHelp newsletter and noticed that one of
our list members, David Knopf was nominated as one of the first RoboHelp
MVP's.

I know David has helped me (a RoboHelp novice) a couple of times already.
Just wanted to let the community know that we have such esteemed people
available to help us.

Congratulations David. Way to go!!!

Ken Bowes
<mailto:KBowes -at- DACG -dot- com> KBowes -at- DACG -dot- com
713-361-3540