Re: Concurrently authoring documents in Word

Subject: Re: Concurrently authoring documents in Word
From: "Karen Koldyk" <kkoldyk -at- email -dot- fleming -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 10:50:05 -0500

John Posada wrote:

"Define "same time".

Same time as we all work in the same document or same time as we all
open the document at the same time."

What about taking advantage of the web collaboration features in Office 2000 if you all need to work on a document at the exact same time?

Karen Koldyk
SQA Tech. Writer
Fleming Companies Inc.
kkoldyk -at- email -dot- fleming -dot- com
(405)858-6574