Re: Staff retention: how to keep 'em down on the farm?

Subject: Re: Staff retention: how to keep 'em down on the farm?
From: "Christensen, Kent" <lkchris -at- sandia -dot- gov>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 08:40:27 -0600

To this fine discussion I'd add ...

... what keeps me on the job is a work environment that respects the
customer. This is really what drives respect within the work team, it seems
to me. If the group can arrange for pre-release user testing, this is good
and makes me happy. And, the best customer relationships occur when the
customer recognizes value and is eager to pay for it. No "discount" tech
writing for me.